Dreaming of an Extra-ordinary Life with your Dog?
Join us for a weekend retreat Camping, Hiking and Paddleboarding in beautiful Snowdonia.
If you’re someone who is dreaming of sitting on a mountain top with your best furry mate by your side… Listen up!
Here we have all the information, knowledge and guidance that you need to teach you and your dog how to be adventurers on land and water!
No previous experience needed.
Your expert Coach will take you and your dog step by step through all the essential skills to get you hiking and paddleboarding confidently.
This retreat is Full. Email to register your interest for the new dates.
Included in the Retreat
- Training Prep, pre retreat info so you’re all set before you arrive
- Equipment List
- Hike Snowdon (weather permitting)
- Paddleboard with your Dog
- 2 nights camping
- Camp Fires (maybe some stories and songs!)
- Small Friendly Group of People
- All Dogs Welcome (even naughty ones)
Over the weekend we will cover:
- Dog Fitness, How to Warm Up and Cool Down Exercises
- Map Reading and Navigation
- Dog Training Skills specific to Adventuring (on land and water)
- Equipment Advice for you and your dog
- Canine First Aid
Welcome Meal, Camp Fire, Games
Dogs Meet and Greet,
Get our dogs happy around water
Stretching and Fitness for Dogs
Paddleboard Prep Training on land
Get on the lake with your dog
Evening BBQ, Chill/gentle walk/sleep
Relax and Cool Down Stretches.
Take down camp
Camping Pitch fee's
Paddleboard Equipment Rental
Bring Your Own:
Tent and Camping Gear
Food for Breakfast, Lunch and Snacks
Dog food, Toys, Training Treats etc.
You will receive an equipment list upon booking onto the retreat so you can be prepared with all the right gear.
No previous experience of paddleboarding required for you or your dog. All abilities welcome!
A decent level of fitness required for hiking and watersports.